Hummingbird Return and Cancel Policy
The return policy of Hummingbird Medical Tech Inc. applies to all phone, fax, email, and in-store orders. Returned items must be unopened, unused and kept in the original packaging.
Please note that the sale of the following items is final and cannot be exchanged/refunded.
- Herbs, acupuncture needles, sanitizing products, charts, and topical products
- Cupping supplies, software, special/clearance items.
- If you find any issues/damages of the items you received, please contact the Hummingbird Medical Tech Customer Service Team ( Tel: 416-510-3223; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ) within 3 days of the receipt of your order via phone or email. You will be provided with a resolution within 3 working days.
- The return package must be received at the Hummingbird Medical Tech warehouse within 14 days after the return is approved.
- Returns for exchange or store credit only.
- For returns that are unrelated to damages or shipment errors, a 15% restocking fee of the order would be charged.
- Hummingbird Medical Tech reserves the right to make the final decision on all return orders.
Cancellation of Orders
As we work promptly to ship out all orders, please contact Hummingbird Medical Tech Customer Service Team (Tel: 416-510-3223; Email: email@example.com) within one hour after your order is placed.
Once the order is packed and shipped, a cancellation cannot be made and it would be treated as a return, the return shipping fee and restocking fee would be charged.
Orders which are refused at the time of the delivery will be charged all of the return shipping fee and restocking fee.
Upon receiving an order through the website, the customer will be sent a payment confirmation communication. Customers will be notified of the order would be cancelled, if no response is received within the stipulated seven (7) days, the company reserves the right to cancel the order.